Degree Plan for BA in Political Science
The Bachelor of Arts in Political Science is designed for students who are interested in careers in politics, public service, journalism, law, research, or education.
The degree requires 120 semester credit hours of coursework, including:
- 36 semester credit hours of coursework related to political science:
- PS 2305 Federal Government and PS 2306 State Government;
- At least 24 semester credit hours of political science coursework, with at least 18 advanced semester credit hours;
- Psychology 2307 Introductory Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences; and
- Sociology 3301 Introduction to Social Research.
- 18 semester credit hours of coursework in a minor field.
- Plus fulfillment of all general education requirements.
For information about a BA in Political Science at Sul Ross, contact Dr. David Watson.