Comprehensive Career Services
Services are provided to:
- Entering students selecting a major by exploring academic majors and career options.
- Freshmen and sophomores tailoring career decisions, considering options such as graduate study and specializing in a chosen field.
- Juniors and seniors selecting a graduate program, securing an internship, preparing a placement file, writing a resume and cover letters, preparing for interviews and planning job search strategies.
- Graduating students and alumni accessing job openings and preparation for interviews, resumes, cover letters
Individual consultations are available to assist students with college and career related concerns, either by appointment or on a walk-in basis. Individual assistance is provided with:
- Career Exploration: select a major and locate a career related to a major.
- Job Search Strategies: locate job openings and organize your search using these proven methods.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing: master the content and formatting of a professional resume. Many examples of resumes and cover letters are available to look at in the Resource Room. Bring a draft to the office on disk or paper for a critique.
- Interviewing: Get a handle on basic interview questions and techniques.
Visit our Facebook page and learn up-to-date information regarding Careers, Internships, Resume Writing, and Interviewing!