Comprehensive Career Services
Services are provided to:
- Entering students selecting a major by exploring academic majors and career options. Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Freshmen and sophomores tailoring career decisions, considering options such as graduate study and specializing in a chosen field.
- Juniors and seniors selecting a graduate program, securing an internship, writing a resume and cover letters, preparing for interviews and planning job search strategies.
- Graduating students and alumni accessing job openings and preparation for interviews, resumes, cover letters
- Glassdoor - An inside look at jobs and companies. Anonymous reviws and salary data from employees and interview candidates
- Employment Guide - A comprehensive guide to help students in their job search process
- Learn How to Become - This guidebook helps recent grads with tips on how to conduct a job search, how to network and market themselves, and ultimately, how to land their dream jobs.
- Careers in Sustainability - green career guide