Bar-SR-Bar Mentors Advancing Student Health (MASH) is a peer educator club that helps to enhance the mission of student life. The logo adopts the acronym of the U.S. Army's mobile surgical hospital. This field unit's story was the basis for the highly popular novel, film and television series. It's then branded by Sully's own Bar-SR-Bar.
Student health serves as the club's adviser. All academic disciplines are welcome to join as healthcare and wellness are influenced by multiple markets. Group participation includes activities such as:
- Give student presentations on disease and injury prevention
- Write Skyline articles about wellness and healthier consumer choices
- Collaborate with SRSU's Alcohol and other Drug Coalition
- Participate in a local community health related activity
- Obtain American Red Cross certification in workplace CPR and first-aid
To join this student health advocacy group, e-mail email@example.com or call (432) 837-8102.
Bar-SR-Bar MASH is a peer educator club advocating for health and wellness through:
- presentations about the impact lifestyle choices have on physical and emotional well-being
- development of decision making skills about healthcare products and services
- promotion of habits to maintain a healthy body and mind