SRSU has several contracts that can be used when purchasing goods or services. No further bidding is required when purchasing from any of these contracts, regardless of the dollar amount.
Research the contracts to find the vendor and product/service that offers the best value for the purchase, or ask Purchasing for assistance. Submit a requisition referencing the contract name, number and vendor name.
Effective 9/1/07, the state's procurement function has been moved from the Texas Building and Procurement Commission (TBPC) to the Comptroller of Public Accounts. A new division, Texas Procurement and Support Services (TPASS), has been established to manage this function.
- TIBH - various good and services
- DIR Store - software, hardware and telecommunications
- TEX-AN Contracts - telecommunications/networking goods and services
- TPASS Term Contracts - various goods and services
- "Green" Items on TxSmartBuy Term Contract - recycled, remanufactured or environmentally sensitive items available for purchase
- TXMAS Contracts - various goods and services
- TCI - various goods and services (prison made goods)