Workshops and Training
SBDC Workshops and Trainings
The SBDC offers a variety of seminars addressing topics critical to small business success. These seminars are generally taught in small classes of no more than 20 people allowing for personalized interaction between the SBDC instructor and attendees and providing opportunities to address individual questions. Our training seminar topics range from basic start up knowledge, to technical financial assistance, strategic planning, leadership, marketing and more.
Business Development Seminars & Special Events
- Our mission at the SRSU-Rio Grande Colleg The RGC-SBDC provides 85+ seminars and special events each year. Most of these seminars are provied at NO COST! or at a low cost to the participants. Events are open to the public! See what events we have coming up and register today!
FREE Online Training
- It's free, online, easy to use and available 24/7 and is now available throught the South-West Texas Border Region SBDC. It covers everything from business plans and maintaining finances to starting a business and creating a web prescence. Take advantage of our online training modules to improve your business acumen. There are over 29 modules to choose from.
- First time visitors will need to create a new account before continuing.
- GET STARTED TODAY!
Register Online for Seminars
- Register for an event TODAY by calling our training coordinator, Maricela Brown, at (830) 758-5024 or sending an email to email@example.com.
- COMING SOON-- Take the hassle out of registration by registering online and use your eCenter ID (your e-mail) and password (will be assigned after the first event registion to register quickly for the events you want to attend.
- COMING SOON- See all of our upcoming business development training events on our Events Calendar!
Food Management Course Certification Program
- A food safety course and certification program designed for food safety managers in the foodservice, hospitality, & retail grocery industries (etc.).
- Learn more about the program, upcoming dates and enrollment by calling our training coordinator, Maricela Brown, at (830) 758-5024 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By request, our advisors will conduct training at a convenient location for rural areas. Contact us today to find out more!!!
- By request we can provide customized training seminars to meet your specific needs. We have provided training for students who will soon be working as independent contractors, management training for supervisors, basics of web design and copywriting 101, and social media marketing training for professional groups.
- The RGC-SBDC is always looking for dynamic presenters to offer seminars to the small business community.
- To fill out a proposal form, please contact our training coordinator, Maricela Brown, at (830) 758-5024 or sending an email to email@example.com.