Monday through Friday, 10 A.M. - 9 P.M.
Saturdays and Sundays, noon - 8 P.M.
The Game Room may be closed during university events.
If you find the Game Room closed during the day check with Campus Activities and we may be able to open it for you.
Game Room Rules
- The Game Room is free to use by Sul Ross Students, visitors must purchase a Game Room Pass from the Campus Activities office
- Students are required to sign in and leave their ID when using the Game Room equipment
- Food and drinks must be kept and consumed at the sign-in counter. No Food or Drinks allowed at the pool tables or gaming areas.
- No more than 30 people allowed in the Game Room at one time
- Students will be charged for any damage to equipment
- No sitting on the pool tables or rails
- Do not bounce pool sticks on the floor
- Students that do not follow the rules and/or disrespect Game Room staff will be asked to leave and may loose their Game Room privledges
A variety of games are available through the Game Room and can be checked out for use in the dining area outside of normal meal times:
- X-box 360 Gaming Area with the latest games available
- Cable Tv
The Game Room staff schedules tournaments to supplement activities held during the week sponsored by other campus groups. Watch the Game Room and UC bulletin boards for information on upcoming tournaments.
The University Center employs currently-enrolled students as a setup crew for events held in the building, as well as those working in the Game Room. Employees for the Fall 2012 semester are:
- Miguel Pena
- Jesse Gonzales
- Ryan Hoffer