Master of Business Administration
- The student must complete an approved program of 36 semester credit hours
- Core requirements for all MBA students: 21 hours
- GBUS 5301 Business Research and Reporting
- MGMT 5304 Seminar in Management
- MKTG 5305 Seminar in Marketing
- FINA 5306 Seminar in Financial Management
- ACCT 5307 Accounting for Management
- QMTS 5309 Quantitative Analysis and Decision Theory
- ECON 5303 Managerial Economics
In addition to the core requirements, students will complete 15 semester credit hours in either an area of concentration in business administration or selected disciplines as determined in consultation with the major advisor.
- No more than 12 of the 36 semester credit hours of required work may be transferred into the program.
- Seminars, courses and institutes offered by educational agencies of the U.S. armed services which are approved for graduate credit by the American Council on Education may be submitted for transfer credit.
- All transfer course work must have a relationship to the student program and must comply with other requirements specified by Sul Ross.
- Up to 12 semester credit hours of course work completed under a previous earned master’s degree may be submitted for transfer credit provided it meets the requirements stated in C. above