Alternative Post-Baccalaureate Initial Certification Program

Candidates holding a terminal degree in an area other than education may obtain teaching certification by meeting the following qualifications:

  • Hold a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited 4 year university.
  • Be accepted for Graduate Admissions to Sul Ross-Rio Grande College
  • Apply and obtain an official Deficiency Plan desired Teaching Field.
  • Complete requirements of Deficiency Plan including required certification tests.