Morelock Academic Building
The Horace W. Morelock Academic Building, named for former Sul Ross President H.W. Morelock, is the home to several academic departments. Originally known as the Education/Liberal Arts Building, it was renamed in 1988.
Horace Morelock was the university's third president, serving from 1923 to 1945.
The building is the home of the Languages and Literature Department, the Education Department, the Criminal Justice Department, the Office of the Dean of Professional Studies, and the Mary Thomas Marshall Auditorium.