RGC Institutional Research & Effectiveness
To assist in the furtherance of the goals of Sul Ross State University Rio Grande College by working with other offices, faculty, and staff in collection of internal data; to assist with academic research; to assist with submission of reports and grants, and to assist with evaluation and assessment of programs ensuring effectiveness of all facets of the university's services.
- Assist internal and external offices and personnel by providing support to colleagues and outside stakeholders that will assist them in completion of their work.
- Assist faculty and outside stakeholders involved in academic research.
- Work with faculty, staff and other university offices to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the services provided by the institution.
- Prepare data and offer assistance to internal and external stakeholders to ensure their success, and the success of the university.
- Collect, maintain, evaluate, assess and use institutional data to create effective plans to reach well thought-out objectives.
- Contribute to the institution-wide effort to provide the type of programs and services that will present the university in a positive light.
- Prepare and distribute educational and demographic data for each semester to faculty and university offices.