Master of Education in General Education
This plan requires a total of 36 sch. of which 12 sch. must be in professional development, 9 sch in the education component, and 15 sch. of electives.
Professional Development - 12 S.C.H.
- EDUC 5307 Graduate Research
- EDUC 6308 Advanced Human Growth and Development
- EDUC 6315 Curriculum Theory and Development
- EDUC 5316 The Multicultural Learner
Education Component - 9 S.C.H.
- EDUC 5308 Elementary Reading
- EDUC 5315 Standardized Assessment
- EDUC 5319 School Law
Electives - 15 S.C.H.
The student may select any 15 hours from graduate classes in Education to count for electives.