Master of Education in General Education with Bilingual Specialization
This plan requires a total of 36sch. of which 12 sch. must be in professional development, 9 sch in the education component, and 15 sch. of specialization.
Professional Development - 12 S.C.H.
- EDUC 5307 Graduate Research
- EDUC 6308 Advanced Human Growth and Development
- EDUC 6315 Curriculum Theory and Development
- EDUC 5316 The Multicultural Learner
Education Component - 9 S.C.H.
- EDUC 5308 Elementary Reading
- EDUC 5315 Standardized Assessment
- EDUC 5319 School Law
Specialization - 15 S.C.H.
- EDUC 5328 Bilingual Education: Principles and Curriculum
- EDUC 5329 Methodology of Second Language Teaching
- EDUC 6311 Language Acquisition and Development
- EDUC 6328 Methodology in Reading/Language Arts in Bilingual Education
- EDUC 6329 Methodology in Content Area Instruction in Bilingual Education