Master in Education - Instructional Leadership
The program requires completion of the master's degree and three years of teaching experience. This is designed for the individual who seeks advanced training in leadership positions.
- EDUC 5304 Public School Supervision
- EDUC 5307 Graduate Research
- EDUC 5316 The Multicultural Learner or EDUC 5317 History and Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 5318 Administration of Personnel Services
- EDUC 5319 School Law
- EDUC 5336 Instructional Leadership
- EDUC 5338 Texas Teacher Appraisal System
- EDUC 6307 School Public Relations
- EDUC 6315 Curriculum Theory and Development
- EDUC 7314 Practicum in Supervision (2 registrations)
Admission to the School Administration: Instructional Leadership program will be based on full admission to the graduate school. All students must complete EDUC 5307 in the initial 15 sch.