EVENT: Alumni Outing in Fredericksburg March 28-30
Join Sul Ross friends for a weekend away in Fredericksburg!
Schedule of Events (Register by March 22nd)
Friday, March 28th
I'll meet you in LUCHENBACH!
- Meet up at world-famous LUCHENBACH, TEXAS! A rare piece of Texas history. The little town of Luckenbach -- where "Everybody's Somebody" is one of the oldest settlement's in Gillespie County.
- Live music and dancing with the Almost Patsy Cline Band!
- Free-No Cover. Band plays from 8pm-11:30pm. "Feed Lot" open until 10pm. Family-friendly. Children welcome.
By spring, just about every evening venue in Fredericksburg is first-come, first-served! However, Luchenbach management will reserve some tables for Sul Ross if we give them advance headcount.
Saturday, March 29th
There are so many terrific things to do and see in Fredericksburg. HERE IS OUR SHORT LIST OF FAVORITES TO ENJOY!
Featured Favorite: Tour of Fredericksburg & Stonewall Wineries
- Pick up the 290 Wine shuttle at the Visitor's Center, just a block from Sunday House!
- 290 Wine Shuttles leave from Visitor's Center every 30 minutes, beginning at 10am
- Cost is $20 per person. Purchase day pass on shuttle!
- Meet up with other alumni at the Sul Ross reception, 4:30-6:30 pm at 4.0 Wine Cellars (shuttle can take you there!)
The Wineries visited by the 290 Wine Shuttle (tastings average $10 pp)
- Grape Creek Vineyards
- Becker Vineyards
- Hilmy Cellars
- Woodrose Winery
- Pedernales Cellars
- Mendelbaum Cellars
- Inwood Estates Vineyards
- Torre De Pietra
- 4.0 Wine Cellars
Alumni Reception at 4.0 Wine Cellars
- Catch up with Sul Ross friends! Enjoy HEARTY & DELICIOUS appetizers and a complimentary glass of wine on the beautiful grounds of 4.0 Wine Cellars.
- Cost is $20 per person; $15 pp for Alumni Association members. Join Today!
- Family friendly! Kids, 12 and under, eat for $7.
- Casual Attire.
- Transportation provided back to town for all. (Note: If you are only attending reception and not a wine tour, a pick up from town may be arranged with Alumni Association. Please email us no later than Tuesday, March 25th to make arrangements: email@example.com or 432-837-8443).
After the Reception on Saturday night, continue visiting at:
- Auslander Restaurant & Biergarten* (German favorites, outdoor biergarten/music, Certificate of Excellence 2013)
- Hondo's on Main* (self-serve, eclectic menu; indoor/outdoor seating; live music)
- Fredericksburg Brewing Company* (great pizza, enclosed biergarten)
* Family friendly (including kid's menus) and spacious for groups. Check out other popular establishments here
Sunday, March 30th
Brunch at the Farm Haus Bistro
- Brunch with Sul Ross friends in the beautiful gardens of the Fredericksburg Herb Farm!
- Fixed menu with juice or coffee/tea for $12 pp (all inclusive, advance/paid reservations). Kids, 12 and under, eat for $6.
- Casual Attire. Our group seating is limited so reserve today!
For more information on EVERYTHING in Fredericksburg, including March 28-30th special events, click here.
Please call hotels directly to make your reservations.
FEATURED HOTEL: SUNDAY HOUSE INN & SUITES - 501 East Main Street, Fredericksburg. 830-997-4484
Located in the heart of downtown Fredericksburg! Rate is $119.95/night for King Rooms. Limited Availability! Includes continental breakfast (7am-10:30am). Note that the hotel is newly renovated!