How To Order Official Transcripts Online
How can I request my transcript on LoboOnLine?
1. Log on to LoboOnLine (Banner Self-Service)
- User ID: (Letter A + 8 digits)
2. Click on “Student” tab, then "Student Records", then "View Your Academic Transcript". (Note: if you have a transcript hold, you will not be able to view your unofficial transcript online or request a printed transcript.)
3. Click on “Request Printed Transcript.” (At the bottom center of the page.)
4. Select the address where your transcript should be delivered: an external college, one of your addresses, an internal college, or an individual or entity.
5. Select “Official” under Transcript Type and if necessary, make any changes to the delivery address and click “Continue."
6. Transcript Request Options
Number of Copies (Up to 5):
- Enter number of copies to the same address
- Select “Yes” for Official
Print Transcripts: (Select one the three options)
- As soon as possible
- Hold for grades
- Hold for degrees
- Select "Alpine Official Transcript"
7. You will then get a Transcript Request Summary. Verify your information and click “Submit Request.”
8. To view the status of your request, follow steps 1-2 and click on “Transcript Request Status”. Select request date to view the status.
9. You may now log off of LoboOnLine.