How To Order Official Transcripts Online
How can I request my transcript on LoboOnLine?
PLEASE NOTE: If you attended Sul Ross at any time between the first summer term of 1999 and the Fall 2007 term, it is HIGHLY recommended that you review your unofficial transcript in LoboOnLine for accuracy prior to requesting an official transcript online. If discrepancies are found, use the Transcript Request Form and make note of the discrepancies on the form in the notes section. If you attended prior to the first summer term of 1999, you MUST use the request form.
1. Log on to LoboOnLine (Banner Self-Service)
- User ID: (Letter A + 8 digits)
2. Click on “Student” tab, then "Student Records", then "Request Printed Transcript". To review an unofficial transcript, select "View Your Academic Transcript." (Note: if you have a transcript hold, you will not be able to view your unofficial transcript online or request a printed transcript.)
3. Select ONLY ONE address option for transcript delivery:
- an external college (if sending to another college or university)
- one of your addresses (if you want the transript sent to you)
- an internal college (if you want the transcript to be delivered to a Sul Ross college - i.e. Professional Studies, Arts & Sciences, etc.)
- or an individual or entity (to indicate any person/organization and address you choose).
4. Select “Official” under Transcript Type and if necessary, make any changes to the delivery address and click “Continue."
5. Transcript Request Options
Number of Copies (Up to 5):
- Enter number of copies to the same address
- Select “Yes” for Official
Print Transcripts: (Select one the three options)
- As soon as possible
- Hold for grades
- Hold for degrees
Send Electronically: Choose yes to send electronically, no to send a printed transcript in the mail
(NOTE: This option only appears if you have selected an external college that is set up to receive electronic transcripts.)
- Select "Alpine Official Transcript"
6. You will then get a Transcript Request Summary. Verify your information and click “Submit Request.”
7. To view the status of your request, follow steps 1-2 and click on “Transcript Request Status”. Select request date to view the status.
8. You may now log off of LoboOnLine.