Graduate Student Computer Lab
The Graduate Student Computer Lab is located in the Graduate Student Center, BAB 104. Equipment available for student use includes:
- Dell Optiplex 380 desktop Windows 7 PCs with dual monitors (4)
- Dell Optiplex 780 desktop Windows 7 PC with dual monitors (1)
- Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop Windows 7 PCs (6)*
- Apple Mac Pro OS 10.9 Mavericks with large dual monitors (1)
- Apple iMac OS 10.9 Mavericks with large monitor (2)
- Networked duplexing color laser printers and scanner
- Fax machine
- 35 mm slide scanner
- Videotape digitizer (with DVD transfer)
The lab also offers wireless internet for personal laptops and other wi-fi enabled devices. Color laser printing from personal laptops is available as well.
Center computers are loaded with the following software:
- Windows 7 OS or Macintosh OS X Mavericks
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, InfoPath)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Master Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- SPSS, SAS, and R
- Google Earth
- Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
If you require any software not listed here in order to complete assigned graduate course work, please contact the Center.
*Laptops may be available for check-out under very limited conditions. Please call (432) 837-8524 for more information.