Graduate Student Services and Resources
In addition to providing a location for graduate students to study and work, the Center also provides pro-active graduate student services as they are developed, including orientation, mentoring, and workshops/direct assistance in financial literacy, academic research, writing, thesis preparation, preparing external funding requests, and career/educational planning.
- Orientation - Completely Online!
- Library Resources for Graduate Students
- Financial literacy training and financial aid information
- Writing and thesis preparation guidance
- Graduate Student Fellowship and Scholarship Program