Payments to Sul Ross State University may be made:
- With a credit card in Banner Lobo Online
- By mailing the payment to Box C-500, Alpine, Texas 79832
- By making a payment in the One Stop Shop, located at Lawrence Hall 100.
For details, including installment payments, see the bill payment information (PDF). Students planning to pay in installments will need to complete a promissory note through the Bill & Payment section online.
Each semester tuition and fees are due by the first class day or a late registration fee of $25 will be charged. The official first class day for the term is the regular session first class day, as published in the academic calendar.
Students who have not paid the required tuition and fees, or made confirmed arrangements through Financial Aid, by the fourth class day in summer terms or the 12th class day in the fall/spring will be dropped from all classes. Efforts will be made to notify students by campus e-mail and phone if they are scheduled to be dropped. In order to be reinstated back into class an additional $100 reinstatement fee must be paid.
Anyone who has not resolved tuition and fee payment by the 10th class day in summer terms or the 20th class day in the fall will not be allowed to be reinstated in class.
* Collection Fees- Collection Agency Costs, not to exceed 33 1/3 % of the principal balance, will be assessed on the unpaid balance of my account, after internal collection efforts have failed to result in the full payment of account. Account will be sent to an outside collection agency and may be reported to one or more credit bureau reporting service(s).
The options for obtaining financial aid refunds are:
- Direct deposit. Refunds will be direct deposited on the first class day.
- Pick up the refund in person on third class day, at the One Stop Shop.