How to Apply Online
We’re glad you’re interested in housing here at SRSU! Please follow the simple steps in order to apply for housing. All replies will go only to your SRSU email.
1. Have you applied to Sul Ross?
If yes, please continue to step 2.
If no, please apply to the University and return here once you have received and activated your Lobo ID.
2. Have you activated your Lobo ID?
If yes, please continue to step 3.
If no, please click here and login with your A number and PIN to create your password and activate your Lobo ID. Once you have activated your Lobo ID, please return and go to step 3. If you need help with your Lobo ID or email account please see our Tech Tips page here.
3. Please log into the Residential Living Software using your Lobo ID and complete your application for the residence halls. If you are interested in the efficiency or family housing apartments please contact our office at 432-837-8190 or email email@example.com.
4. Pay your non refundable $50 application fee using our online payment system. The $200 housing deposit can be paid once the semester begins and may be covered by financial aid.
5. Select your roommate (option is not available after August 1st for Fall 2015). Your application must be in "Approved" status and your $50 application fee paid before you can select a roommate. For detailed information on the different ways you can select a roommate please see our Application FAQ page (Frequently Asked Questions).