Applications & Forms
All applications and forms can also be found in the Residential Living Office located at the Lobo Village Community Building. The office accepts completed forms by online submission or in person. If you desire a traditional form which will need to be mailed or faxed in to the office, please contact Residential Living and one will be provided to you. Rooms are assigned by date of completed application package:
- The online application or a paper copy copy of the application.
- Payment of $50 non-refundable application fee. If you would like to pay with a credit card please go to our Sul Ross State Marketplace.
Submitting an application for the efficiency or family apartments does not guarantee a student an apartment. Residential Living maintains a waiting list for both efficiency and family apartments based on the date the application and application fee are received. Due to the waiting list, it is recommended that students also apply for the residence halls to ensure that a space is reserved for them. Students may contact Residential Living for updates on their status at any time.
Online Housing Application
Please complete the online housing application for all housing types: residence hall, efficiency apartment and family apartment.
These housing agrements are for reference only. The housing agreement that is signed at check-in is kept at the Residential Living Office and filed under the resident's name.
- Residence Hall Agreement 2013/2014
- Efficiency Apartment Agreement 2013/2014
- Family Housing Agreement 2013/2014
These forms need to be completed by the student and returned to Residential Living with 5 business days of checking into housing. Any damages and/or cleaning issues not listed on this form could result in a student being billed for cleaning/repair.
- Residence Hall Inventory Form 2013/2014
- Efficiency Apartment Inventory Form 2013/2014
- Family Housing Inventory Form 2013/2014
- Fletcher Hall Housing Inventory Form 2013/2014
Other Forms & Information
Fire Safety Policy (PDF). This form is signed at the time the student moves in to housing.
Residential Living Appeal (PDF). *Recently Updated* Please use this form to appeal to live off-campus or to file an exemption from on-campus housing.
Resident Assistant Application. Please fill this out if you want to be an RA along with the student employment paperwork in Carer Services (Morgan University Center, Room 211D).