Duplicate Diploma Request

You may request a duplicate diploma by completing the Duplicate Diploma Request.  You may
also use the same form if you require a name change to your diploma.

If someone will be picking up the diploma on your behalf or if you need us to mail your
diploma to someone else, you must complete the Permission to Deliver Diploma form
authorizing us to release the document.

Here are the steps:

  • Complete the required form(s).
  • If you are requesting a duplicate diploma that doesn't require a name change, email the
    form to Lori Conant at lconant@sulross.edu or bring it by the office.  No signature is
    required on the form.
  • If you require a name change to your duplicate diploma, complete the form, provide the
    required documents (notarized copies of the documents are acceptable), sign the form,
    and either mail us the documents or bring them to our office
  • Contact Enrollment Services to pay for the diploma.  Call 432-837-8050 and select
    Option 2 for Customer Service, then select Option 1 to Make a Payment.
  • Once the fee is paid, our office will receive notification from Enrollment Services and we
    will proceed to print the diploma.
  • Make sure we have your address as all diplomas will be mailed, unless you tell us otherwise.
    If you will be picking up your diploma, the fee may be different. Please contact our office to
    make arrangements.

Fees - You have a couple of options:

$25     Includes diploma and postage (diploma is mailed certified/return receipt requested)

$45     Includes diploma, postage, and diploma tube (diploma is mailed certified/return receipt requested)





Duplicate Diploma Request

Permission to Deliver Diploma


Mailing Address
Academic Affairs
Sul Ross State University
PO Box C-106/BAB 203
Alpine TX  79832

(432) 837-8036  Office
(432) 837-8028  Fax