Housing Forms

Housing Agreements-2020/2021

An electronic copy of the housing agreement is kept online in our Residence software. No paper copies are available. To view your contract please log in here


Inventory Forms-

These forms need to be completed by the student and returned to Residential Living with 2 business days of checking into housing. Any damages and/or cleaning issues not listed on this form could result in a student being billed for cleaning/repair.


Housing Exemption Request Forms

Please submit this PDF form, along with all required documention listed, to request to live off-campus.  The form cannot be processed unless all of the required information is submitted. A new form must be submitted each year. Please note that no Housing Exemption Request Forms will be accepted after the 4th class day of the semester.  


Meal Plan Exemption Form

 Sul Ross State University Residential Living supports all residents in having a positive residential experience. Part of the residential experience is participation in the dining services provided by Aramark. Therefore, all residents living in the residence halls at Sul Ross State University are required to have a meal plan. Aramark is committed to offering students varied menus that fit their dietary needs. Under extreme circumstances, a student may be exempted from the meal plan within the first 12 days of class. Please fill out the Meal Plan exemption form and submit it to the Office of Residential Living before the 4th day of class.


Other Forms & Information

  • Assistance Animal Application: No animals are permitted in Residential Living with the exception of approved service or assistance animals and fish in a ten gallon aquarium or smaller. The Assistance Animal Application must be approved by the Director of Residential Living before an animal is allowed on-campus. Residents found with unapproved animals will incur a $400 fine per incident. 

  • Room, Building and Roommate Change Request: These can be submitted beginning the 1st day of class each semester and will not be active for download until this day. Please complete in full and return to Director of Residential Living. Over assignments ("Triples" or "C" bedroom) will be placed in permanent assignments before other non-emergency changes are considered. Remember this form is a request, not a guaranteed change. 

  • Resident Overnight Guest Agreement. Please complete and submit to the Office of Residential Living if you live on-campus and desire to have an overnight guest stay with you. Every guest staying overnight must be registered with Residential Living.