Student, Faculty and Staff ID Cards

Student ID Cards

Student ID cards are issued to students at their first registration at Sul Ross State University. The ID card, which you must sign, is nontransferable and should be carried at all times. The ID is required for authorized entry into residence halls, checking out items from the library, picking up e-mail account information, using the computer lab, entrance to all athletic events, entrance to university-sponsored functions, cashing personal checks, and for students on meal plans. The ID card must be surrendered upon withdrawal from the university.

Employee ID Cards

Faculty/Staff ID cards are issued to new faculty and staff members upon hire, and can be acquired at UDPS upon completion of orientation with the Human Resources Department.

Replacing Lost or Damaged ID Cards

To replace a lost or broken ID card, make a replacement fee payment of $5 at the cashier's office in the Briscoe Administration Building and present the receipt to the Department of Public Safety. A new card will be issued.