The following PCHS services are covered by students’ medical fee.
- Office visits and general consultations
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease counseling‡
- Family planning counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infection†
- Vaginitis diagnosis and treatment†
- Management of viral and bacterial infections, gastroenteritis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, skin infections, dermatitis, urticaria†
- Strep throat screening†
- Referral for lab work‡
- Allergy injections, rabies and meningitis vaccinations (vaccine and allergy meds paid for by student) No injection fee charge for vaccine administration.
- TB skin testing
- Finger Stick Blood Glucose, Hematocrit, and other quick clinical tests
- Assessment of injuries and referral for x-rays‡
- Follow-up care for visit‡
- Referral of any serious injury‡
- Collection of blood, urine, sputum, stool, and wound swab‡
†Students are responsible for the cost of medications or antibiotics used in the treatment and management of disease.
‡Students are responsible for the cost of referred medical services plus outsourced laboratory fee, X-rays and other imaging and/or diagnostic procedures and services.