The College of Education and Professional Studies recognizes the diverse needs in education and takes advantage of each opportunity to create meaningful learning experiences throughout all our programs. We offer small class sizes in both our traditional and online programs and adult learning techniques to engage students on a personal level. Our excellent faculty prepares students in a vast array of careers and educational endeavors by providing a quality learning environment through lecture, practical application, research, and internships. Our rich academic curriculum empowers students with the skills and confidence needed in today’s diverse global communities. We pride ourselves in teaching, being flexible, assisting and advising students.
The College of Education and Professional Studies includes the Departments of Business Administration, Education, Homeland Security and Criminal Justice, Kinesiology, and the Law Enforcement Academy offering Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees, as well as certifications and licensures.
Graduate Programs of Study
Master of Education with the following areas of Emphasis:
- Education Program-M.Ed. General
- Education Program-M.Ed. General with Alternative Certification
- Educational Instructional Technology Program-M.Ed.
- Counseling Program-M.Ed. Counseling (CMH-LPC track) OR taking additional LPC classes
- Counseling Program-M.Ed. Counseling (school counseling certification track) OR Certification only
- Diagnostician Program-M.Ed. Diagnostician with certification OR Certification only
- Leadership Program-M.Ed. Leadership with certification OR Certification only
- Reading Program-M.Ed. Reading with certification OR Certification only
- Superintendent Certification Program
Areas of Certification (Education):
- Certify Teacher
- Teacher Ed and Professional Certification Application
Areas of Licensure: