Withdrawal From ALL Classes
Due to a change in the law, students who are receiving financial aid and withdraw from the University may be required to repay a portion of tuition at the time they withdraw.
Academic Calendar - check the final withdrawal deadline listed on the calendar.
Withdrawal refund deadline information can be found on Cashier's web page or contact the Cashier's Office at (432) 837-8047.
To request withdrawal from the University:
Withdraw in Person:
- Official Withdrawal may be requested by visiting our office, Lawrence Hall lobby.
- Official Withdrawal requires the student's signature.
- A picture ID is required.
Print out a Withdrawal Form, fill it out and mail it to:
- Official Withdrawal by mail requires the student's signature.
- Received date will be used as the withdrawal date.
- Print out a Withdrawal Form, fill it out and fax to the Office of the Records and Registration (432) 837-8411.
- Official Withdrawal by fax requires the student's signature.
- Call (432) 837-8404 to confirm the fax was received. Please allow 4 hours before calling.