Department of Business Administration
The Department of Business Administration offers one bachelor's degree program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Looking for Bachelor of Arts in Administrative Systems & Business Technology (ASBT)? See Below.
Minor fields of study are available in both disciplines. The Master of Business Administration degree is offered in three delivery options:
- 12-month, on-campus face-to-face program in Alpine
- two-year online program of study from any location
- two-year Executive MBA in collaboration with La Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua, Mexico (Mexico citizens only)
The MBA curriculum is organized on a rotation schedule appropriate to the delivery option.
The Administrative Systems and Business Technology (ASBT) degree has both a new name and new home base!!
The degree has been renamed Administrative Systems and Technology (AST) and, although still within the College of Professional Studies, has moved its home base to the Department of Industrial Technology and Administrative Systems Technology (AST). Courses for the Spring, 2014 term are still listed with the ASBT prefix but will change to the AST prefix starting with the Summer, 2014 term. Please feel free to contact either department (Industrial Technology or Business Administration) if you have questions. You may also contact the AST program advisor, associate professor Mrs. Mazie Will directly.