Sul Ross State University awards a variety of scholarships each year, most of them to full-time students. The Scholarship Brochure (below) contains a list of current scholarships and their requirements.
To be considered, an applicant must have an admissions application on file in the Registrar's Office and must meet all the requirements for unconditional admission to SRSU and be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
The Priority deadline for 2016-2017 scholarships has passed. Students may still submit the general application and will be notified by email when unclaimed scholarships are available.
- Scholarship Brochure (PDF, 263 KB)
- Scholarship Application
- To log in to the scholarship application you will need your LoboID and email password.
- New and transfer students must have an admissions application on file in order to apply.
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to complete the Sul Ross State University Scholarship Application.
- Accepting Scholarship Awards
For help or more information please call 432-837-8050 or email email@example.com.