Sul Ross State University awards a variety of scholarships each year, most of them to full-time students. The Scholarship Brochure (below) contains a list of current scholarships and their requirements.
To be considered, an applicant must have an admissions application on file in the Registrar's Office and must meet all the requirements for unconditional admission to SRSU and be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Deadline for all scholarships: February 15, 2017 UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. New Students are encouraged to apply by January 2, 2017. Application for 2017-2018 will become available AFTER November 1, 2016.
- Scholarship Brochure (PDF, 266 KB)
- Scholarship Application
- To log in to the scholarship application you will need your LoboID and email password.
- New and transfer students must have an admissions application on file in order to apply.
- Click here for detailed instructions on how to complete the Sul Ross State University Scholarship Application.
- Accepting Scholarship Awards
For help or more information please call 432-837-8050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.