Sul Ross State University awards a variety of scholarships each year, most of them to full-time students. The Scholarship Brochure (below) contains a list of current scholarships and their requirements.
To be considered, an applicant must have an admissions application on file in the Registrar’s Office and must meet all the requirements for unconditional admission to SRSU and be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Recipients of scholarships must be enrolled as full-time students (12 semester credit hours for undergraduate students and 9 semester credit hours for graduate students) unless otherwise specified.
Scholarship Application for 2023-2024 Academic Year is now available.
- Scholarship Priority date February 15
- Scholarship Application open for extended date March 31st
- Scholarship Final Application May 20
New Students are encouraged to apply by January 1, 2023.
- List of Sul Ross Scholarships
- 2023-2024 Scholarship Application
- To log in to the scholarship application you will need your LoboID and password.
- New and transfer students must have an admissions application on file in order to apply.
- Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to complete the Sul Ross State University Scholarship Application.
- Accepting Scholarship Awards – coming soon, not time yet!
For help or more information please firstname.lastname@example.org.