The mission of the Graduate Student Center at Sul Ross State University is to increase access to post-baccalaureate programs and to foster graduate student success by developing and providing pro-active support services in a centralized location.
The Graduate Student Center provides
- A Mac and PC graduate computer lab with MS Office and Adobe software
- Graduate program specific software available on many lab PCs
- Wireless internet
- A conference room for group study or meetings, student presentation rehearsals and workshops
- A graduate faculty and student media studio
- Equipment that can be checked out for field work in remote locations (ask for equipment check-out list)
- A networked printer/copier/scanner for student use
The Center also provides students a place to study and provides pro-active graduate student services, which include orientation, mentoring, workshops/direct assistance in financial literacy, academic research, writing, thesis preparation, preparing external funding requests, and career/education planning.
We also offer a variety of resources through our website (especially helpful for students at distance). If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, please e-mail, call, or come by the Center. We promise that if we can’t help you, we will find someone who can!
If you have a question about your graduate school application, contact the graduate admissions clerk at (432) 837-8052. To view current and future course offerings, click here for course schedules.
LOCATION AND HOURS OF OPERATION
College of Graduate Studies