Behavioral & Social Sciences
The Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences offers bachelor's degrees in History, Psychology, Social Science (General) and Social Science (Political Science focus). Anthropology, Mexican-American Studies and Sociology are offered as minor fields of study only. In addition, limited course work is offered in Geography and Philosophy.
Master's degrees are offered in History and Public Administration.
The department sponsors a number of honorary societies and clubs, including:
- Phi Alpha Theta, the national history honorary society.
- Pi Sigma Alpha, the national political science honor society.
- The Pre-Law Association, a group which furthers the interests of those students pre-preparing for law school.
- Psi Chi, the national psychology honor society.
- The Psychology Association, a student organization for psychology majors.