FY2021 Application Deadline is 5PM on June 29th
Request must be completed on linked forms, or request will not be accepted. Forms submitted as physical copies must be signed by the Account Manager. Forms submitted electronically (without signature) must be sent via Account Manager’s official @sulross.edu email
- Application and Budget Worksheet (Both due June 29th, 2020 at 5pm)
- Optional – Alternative Application form through Office 365 (not neccessary if you have completed the Word version already). Budget Worksheet must still be completed in the excel file linked in the bullet above.
- Student Services Fee Advisory Committee
- Scheduled Committee Meetings
- Final Student Service Fee Advisory Committee Recommendations
Please note that there is no guarantee that requested funds will be approved.
Contact the Student Life Office at 432-837-8037 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the application process.
For more information on Texas law regarding Student Service Fees, refer to the link below:
- House Bill 54 – Sec. 54.503 Student Services Fee (“ctrl”+”F” to search)
Sul Ross Student Service Fee Revenue Trends (FY20 reflective of enrollment as of June 12, 2020):
Organizations Completely/Partially Funded by Student Service Fees FY2020
Lobo Den Freshman Center
Counseling & Accessibility Services
Education (teacher certification review)
Freshman Leadership Program and Scholarship
Lobo Comic Con
McNair (non-grant account)
Intercollegiate Rodeo Team
Student Advisory Board Travel
Student Development (Student Life)
Student Government Association
Trio Student Support Services (non-grant account)
Theatre of the Big Bend
SSF Contingency fund
Bank Services Charge
No person shall be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination under any program or activity sponsored by Sul Ross State University on any basis prohibited by applicable law, including but not limited to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.