You may request a duplicate diploma by completing the Duplicate Diploma Request. You may
also use the same form if you require a name change to your diploma.
If someone will be picking up the diploma on your behalf or if you need us to mail your
diploma to someone else, you must complete the Permission to Deliver Diploma form
authorizing us to release the document.
Here are the steps:
- Complete the required form(s).
- If you are requesting a duplicate diploma and are an Alpine graduate, email the form to Luticia (Lou) Pauls at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an RGC graduate email the form to email@example.com
- If you require a name change to your duplicate diploma, complete the form, provide the
required documents (notarized copies of the documents are acceptable), sign the form,
and either mail us the documents or bring them to our office.
- Contact Enrollment Services to pay for the diploma. Call 432.837.8050 and select
Option 2 for Customer Service, then select Option 1 to Make a Payment.
- Once the fee is paid, our office will receive notification from Enrollment Services and we
will proceed to print the diploma.
- Make sure we have your address as all diplomas will be mailed, unless you tell us otherwise.
If you will be picking up your diploma, the fee may be different. Please contact our office to
Fees – You have a couple of options:
$25 Includes diploma and postage (diploma is mailed certified/return receipt requested)
$45 Includes diploma, postage, and diploma cover diploma is mailed certified/return receipt requested)
Sul Ross State University
PO Box C-106/BAB 203
Alpine TX 79832