University Credit Card
The university credit card can be used for local purchases of goods and services totaling less than $500. Only non-state funds may be used and, prior to checking out the card, you must have a signed User’s Guidelines/Statement of Understanding form on file in Purchasing (for the Alpine campus) or Business Services (for RGC campuses.)
Important Things to Know
- A signed, fund-verified, credit card requisition must be presented before a credit card will be checked out.
- The credit card is the responsibility of the individual checking it out and it must not be loaned to any other person, including other university employees or students.
- Sales tax must not be charged for any purchase made with the credit card.
- The credit card must not be used in Mexico.
- User’s Guidelines/Statement of Understanding-Alpine (PDF, 10 KB)
- User’s Guidelines/Statement of Understanding-RGC (PDF, 10KB)
- Credit Card Requisition (Excel, 20 KB) (PDF, 31 KB)