The SRSU Blackboard Online Support Desk is where you can direct all your Blackboard technical questions such as problems submitting a document to an assignment, trouble getting videos to play, or dealing with a technical error in your Blackboard course. The Blackboard technical support desk is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week for your convenience. To reach the support desk:
- By calling 888.837.6055
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackboard student support information
- Recommendations and guides for our new online learning students
- Blackboard orientation modules & videos covering the most used Blackboard tools & features
- Info and videos on participating in Blackboard Collaborate online lectures & meetings
- SRSU Librarian help & informational area
- De-Stress in the SRSU Student Virtual lounge
To access your SRSU ORIENTATION FOR ONLINE STUDENTS organization site:
Once you log into Blackboard and are in the main SRSU Blackboard dashboard, scroll down below your “My Courses” module and look for your “My Organizations” module where you access your “SRSU ORIENTATION FOR ONLINE STUDENTS” site.
If you are having trouble finding the SRSU ORIENTATION FOR ONLINE STUDENTS site, please let us know at: email@example.com
The following are links to help you get started with using Blackboard. More information can be found by accessing your SRSU Orientation for Online Students site within Blackboard (see above).
|Blackboard Student Orientation Quickstart||Blackboard Tools & Features|
Do you have an Online Support Desk (SRSU Blackboard) issue or an LTAC (all other SRSU technology) issue?
Academic Affairs / Instructional Services
- BAB 104
- PO Box C-6
- Alpine TX 79832
- 888-837-6055 | 432-837-8525