The Office of the Registrar serves all campuses and staff are available both in person and through virtual communication.
- Transcript Evaluation Services
- Registration: in-person and LoboOnLine
- Schedule Changes: in-person and LoboOnLine
- Withdrawal Processing
- Produce and Provide Academic Transcripts
- Produce and Provide Enrollment/Degree Verifications
- Maintenance of Student Information
- Grade Processing
- Web-Supported Faculty Services
- Compliance with FERPA and GLB Act
- Veteran Education Certification
- Residency Determination (Residency Determination Official – Registrar)
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide services and support for all institutional administrative academic responsibilities through exemplary customer service to students, faculty, staff, their families, and other constituents. Particular emphasis is placed toward all processes related to academic records, academic progress, enrollment data, classroom support and academic certification. The Office of the Registrar will accomplish this mission by striving toward excellence in everything we do, challenging ourselves to be as efficient and effective as possible in our work, seeking out new and better ways of doing business both internally and the publics we serve, creating an environment encouraging growth, supporting academics, respecting people and differences, promoting communication and participation, and cultivating a performance culture.