Withdrawing From the University
Students who receive financial aid and resign from the University may be required to repay a portion of tuition based on the date of their withdrawal.
Academic Calendar – check the final withdrawal deadline listed on the calendar.
Withdrawal refund deadline information can be found on Cashier’s web page or contact the Cashier’s Office at (432) 837-8047.
- Official Withdrawal may be requested by visiting our office, Lawrence Hall lobby.
- Official Withdrawal requires the student’s signature.
- A picture ID is required.
Print out a Withdrawal Form, fill it out and mail it to:
- Official Withdrawal by mail requires the student’s signature.
- Received date will be used as the withdrawal date.
- Print out a Withdrawal Form, fill it out and fax to the Office of the Records and Registration (432) 837-8411.
- Official Withdrawal by fax requires the student’s signature.
- Call (432) 837-8404 to confirm the fax was received. Please allow 4 hours before calling.
- Print out a Withdrawal Form, fill it out, scan and email to email@example.com.
- Official Withdrawal by email requires the student’s signature.
- Please allow 24 hours before calling to check if an email was received by our office.