Sul Ross State University occupies a total of 647.05 acres. The central campus of Sul Ross State University consists of approximately 495 acres of which 95 acres are developed. Utilities, planning, and construction services are provided to 63 buildings containing more than one million square feet along with many outside student activities.
The Facilities Planning, Design and Construction Office is responsible for supporting the university community in areas of capital projects, campus planning, Capital project design and capital project construction, to ensure improvements in today’s higher education setting are met.
- Campus Access Project – Phases I-III (PDF, 1.52 MB) Updated: 04/28/16
- Motion Capture Lab – (PDF, 1.62 MB) Updated: 04/28/16 (Project Complete)
- Fire Alarm Upgrades – (PDF, 164 KB) Updated: 04/28/16 (Project Complete)
- Electrical Upgrades – (PDF, 260 KB) Updated: 06/01/16 (Project Complete)
- Recreational Sports Facility – (PDF, 999 KB) Updated 04/28/16 (Project Complete)
- Jackson Field Resurfacing – (PDF, 125 KB) Updated 04/28/16 (Project Complete)
- Texas Native Seeds Research Center – (PDF, 184 KB) Updated 04/28/16
Campus Master Plan
- 2011 Campus Master Plan (PDF, 8.81 MB)